Are you ready to eat local food everyday for the month of August?
For the month of August, Northern Plains Resource Council is challenging you (and ourselves) to eat more local foods, to ask for more local foods in your community, and to help support Montana agriculture in a giant way. It is free to sign up for the Challenge and just by signing up you are entered to win a $250 local food gift card! Join with others across Montana in supporting a strong local food system and register for the 2021 Local Food Challenge today!
The Montana Local Food Challenge is an opportunity for all of us to:
- grow the community of local food supporters;
- have fun and win awesome local food prizes;
- change current buying and eating habits;
- make a personal commitment to eating locally;
- learn about the many benefits to localized eating and shopping practices.
The challenge is simple:
- eat local food every day
- participate in weekly challenges
- get the chance to win a $250 local food gift card
The Northern Plains Resource Council’s has compiled resources to help during the month, including where you can dine out, where to source your local ingredients, and why buying local food matters. In addition to learning about local foods, you will be supporting our local food system and economy. And you will be showing how much fun, healthy, and delicious it can be to eat local!
Click here to sign up!